Want to know what everyone will be wearing at the beach, resort, or pool this year? South Beach Swimsuits has the inside scoop on the latest swimwear trends, along with plenty of product options on our website so you can order all your favorites in time for spring and summer. Read our recommendations right here:
- High neck bikini tops: If a sporty yet sensual effect is what you’re after, then a high neck bikini top is for you. Many designs and features are available in this style, including padded or unpadded cups, tie or hook closures, and color block or pattern prints. Pictured: Vitamin A Cozumel Catmaran Stripe High Neck Bikini
- Cutouts and straps: How do you make any bikini even sexier? Remove more material, of course! Tops and bottoms from Vitamin A, L Space, Mikoh, and other designers featuring strategic cutouts or sexy straps will have you looking your best all summer long. Pictured: Tori Praver Shyla Naked Bikini
- Crochet or macrame bikinis and one pieces: The quickest way to add flair and fun to any swimwear is to include cute crochet or macrame details to draw the eye. Luli Fama, Mikoh, Becca Swimwear, and Beach Bunny are just a few of the top designers doing this. Pictured: Luli Fama Heart of Hippie One Piece
- Mesh and Illusion Panels: For a more subtle way to show some skin, mesh panels and other sheer materials are a great option. These see-through fabrics are a great way to tease a hint of skin without going all out. Check out the latest swimsuits from Gottex, Vitamin A, or Badgley Mischka for examples of this style. Pictured: Gottex Seduction High Neck One Piece
- Plunging necklines: Classic one piece styles get an edgier look with the help of plunging necklines. When you want to reveal a little more while still leaving a bit to the imagination, try the latest from Karla Colleto, Lady Lux, L Space, and Peixoto. Pictured: Mikoh Kaneohe Neoprene Zip One Piece
Show off your gorgeous body and fashion forward sensibility by stepping out in one of the trendy swimwear styles listed above. Visit SouthBeachSwimsuits.com to browse these and other bikinis, one pieces, tankinis, monokinis, and cover-ups.