I love this new recipe that I recently discovered for watermelon lemonade. It’s very cool and refreshing, just what one needs on a hot Summer day!
- 4 cup seedless watermelon
- 2 – 12 oz cans of frozen lemonade concentrate
- 4 cups water
- Blend watermelon in food processor until smooth
- Mix lemonade and water in a pitcher
- Add watermelon and mix well
- Garnish with a lime if desired
On a side note, we just got in more L Space Fringe. So if was a fringe color or size that wasn’t in stock before, definitely stop by and check out the restocked bikinis!